Refund terms and conditions
1. In case of a wrong transfer, made by the Client when depositing their trading account, money is refunded only via the payment methods available in the Personal Area. Additional fees and other costs of each transfer method are listed in the Personal Area and on the Company’s website and may be changed by the Company from time to time.
2. Refunds must be requested by the Client in the Personal Area via the refund request form and shall be considered accepted by the Company if the request is displayed in the Client’s «Transactions history» section of the Personal Area and in the Company’s client requests accounting system.
3. Refunds are only made to the same details and via the same payment method used to deposit the trading account.
4. The client understands and agrees that if the deposit is made using a bank card, the subsequent withdrawal of funds in the amount other than the deposit amount can be made not earlier than 10 calendar days after the account was funded.
5. Orders to return the Client’s funds are executed within the time limits set by a particular payment system. In some cases, the transfer can take up to 5 (five) business days.
6. In the event that there are insufficient funds on the trading account, the Client undertakes to make an additional deposit to the trading account to compensate for the deficient amount from the payment details belonging to the trading account owner.
7. If the funds were not transferred to/from the trading account(s), the Client has the right to contact the Company through the feedback form on the Company’s website and ask for an explanation. The company is required to respond to the request within one working day from the date of receipt.
Date of Last Revision 01/05/2023